Monday, April 18, 2011

leekelly.tv is ALIIIIIVVVE!!!!!!

After many friends and family members, as well as potential clients kept asking me about my website (or lack of) I finally took the plunge into webworld with my new site www.leekelly.tv

My cousin from katsiedesign was the mastermind behind the build and im really happy with the result.

Its kind of hard to put yourself out there sometimes, kind of claiming yourself or something when you have a site. Lets face it, its self promotion. Its saying 'look at how good i think i am'. Was kind of hard to get my head around that idea actually.
At the end of the day, when my cuz finished all the work i was really pleased with how it looks. I guess i wanted something i could be proud to show and there it is... leekelly.tv
Done.
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment