Friday, April 22, 2011

Wave of the millenium

Back when i shot this day this was the craziest thing i had ever witnessed in my life!!! I was shooting stills from my boat while my friend Simon Fisher shot video with my video camera.
The place was packed with a heap of other photographers but most of them decided to bail as the wind was picking up and we kind of thought it was over.
Lucky for me we stuck around because look what popped up for Paul Morgan!!!
Have a close look at this wave and what happend during his ride.
FUCKED UP!!!!
Look at the explosion, look how big the barrel is, how did he stay on his board???
Then there is Marti Paradisis at Shippies on a monster.
Next is Tyge Richardson on one of the biggest waves anyone has caught on the east coast of Australia...ever.
Last but not least is Dave Winchester at Blackrock.
Check some images from these sessions;
www.leekelly.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment